Last Fall, we had 3-4 days of continuous rains. On this day, the rains stopped, but the sky was still overcast – see left top of pic. In the evening as the clouds started to clear, the setting sun created this beautiful color. I was on my way out of the office when I saw the scene outside. Turned around and grabbed my camera. It was a beautiful sight. In 10 minutes, the sun had set and so was the light show.
Sorry for the grainy pic. I had a 400 ISO film in the camera which I scanned at 600 dpi.
- Views of Boston Harbor
- Running along the Charles River
- Boston Public Garden in the Spring – A panorama”
- Boston Skyline from the Redline
- Boston: What a difference the sun makes
- Charyl Weissbach: Balsam Poplars