On Sunday evening, camera in hand, we went for a short walk down the street. Earlier in the day I had spied this beautiful magnolia in full bloom – four houses down! I seem to have caught the setting sun on the underside of the flowers, but blew away the sky. Let me know which one you like. Also caught a few daffodils and jonquils in a neighbours yard, as well as a maple starting to bloom. I couldn't catch the incessant chirping of birds though.
Daffodils and Jonquils in a neighbours yard
” … and then my heart with pleasure fills
and dances with the daffodils”
May Spring visit your life soon!
My Flower Posts:
On Flower Sellers:
- Flower Sellers at Matunga
- Flower Sellers at Dadar, 2009
- Flower Sellers at the Ramnathi Temple, Goa
- Flower Sellers at the Mangeshi Temple, Goa; scroll to end
- Dadar Flower Market, 2002