Early in the morning, tourist boats at the Gateway of India (GOI) were still bobbing at anchors. Very few visitors this early and a great time for an aimless stroll. (see Lights at the Gateway of India)
Gateway of India bathed in the glow of the rising sun.
Inside the GOI, construction was going on.
Boats at the GOI
The monsoon rains were ending and a devotee had left flowers to “Varuna” God of the rains.
- Mee Mumbaikar
- Sweeper at the Gateway of India
- Visiting the Gateway of India
- Kabootar at the Taj Hotel, Mumbai
- Chana Wallah Quintessential Mumbai
- Limbu Paani: Lemonade and Meera’s Right Foot