Early one morning at the Gateway of India, I noticed this sweeper busy keeping the plaza clean. She was not distracted by morning walkers, joggers or amateur photographers. It was good to see the city doing something about the trash. Now if we could only get people to not throw trash on the streets … !
For bearings, my back is to the ocean; behind the sweeper at the 11 O'clock position is the Taj Intercontinental. Just behind the third figure, notice the imposing statue of Shivaji Maharaj and at the 4 O'clock position, the Gateway of India itself.
My related picture posts:
- Mee Mumbaikar
- Visiting the Gateway of India
- Boats at the Gateway of India
- Kabootar at the Taj Hotel, Mumbai
- Chana Wallah Quintessential Mumbai
- Limbu Paani: Lemonade and Meera’s Right Foot