At work or home, I am always munching on something. Whatever I can find at the local farm stand. Apples, baby carrots, red peppers or blueberries. One of my friends introduced me to clementines; I have a boxful at work. I don't do salads, but love cherry tomatoes. I found these 'grape' tomatoes yesterday. The only problem with eating these is, making sure your mouth is tightly closed before biting on them. Or else the juice spray spurts out over the keyboard.
Since our deck is still covered with more than a foot of compacted snow, I just plonked these tomatoes on the snow. HeHe.
Other Fruits & Vegetables Posts:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Tigerella Tomatoes
- Elephants Ogling Raspberries
- Oooooh, Those Red Peppers
- Beet Red Juice with Apples, Carrots, Cilantro, Lemon and Ginger
- Colaba Vegetable Market
- Vegetable Market in Kumta
- Vegetable Stall at Jyotiba Phule Mandi (Crawford Market)
- Shopping for Mangoes at Jyotiba Phule Market