A shop window in Innsbruck. Creative and colorful!
View from atop Patscherkofel. In the valley below is the town of Innsbruck.
(click image for larger version)
The Complete Travelogue from Austria:
- Innsbruck: Overpriced gizmos
- More from Innsbruck
- New Year Greetings from Innsbruck, 2007
- Street Food: Seafood in Salzburg
- Live well today
- Stefansdom Vienna Austria
- Vienna: Those pastries tempt
- Good bread is good for you
- Celebrating Mozart
Finally visited Innsbruck few days back.. It was in our to-do list from 2009. Its really beautiful..!! We couldn’t visit Patscherkofel (cable-cars to the top do not operate during spring) but we made it to Nordketten mountains. Its equally beautiful with breath-taking views from the top..!
WoW! Awesome. I think we were there in June when the cable cars have opened, but the tourists have not yet arrived.
Glad you had a wonderful time there.