Its the long Memorial Day weekend and we are at home!!! The last three years, we were always away on holidays at this time.
This was a great time to work in the garden. Many bushes are blooming and others are just sprouting. A good time to clean, trim, add compost, de-weed and general maintenance. This morning was very overcast with an intermittent light drizzle; perfect weather to shoot pics of these blooming azaleas. This one must be a variant, coz the blooms on the others are very different. This one looks more like tiny roses. Verily, pink madness! Oh, the droplets on the flowers are from the drizzle.
Enjoy the week!
My Flower posts:
- Crocuses: Blush of Spring
- From Montreal – Bouquets of Joy
- Blossoms of Joy
- Spring is here
- Flower Sellers at Matunga
- Flower Sellers at Dadar, 2009
- Flower Sellers at the Ramnathi Temple, Goa
- Flower Sellers at the Mangeshi Temple, Goa; scroll to end
- Dadar Flower Market, 2002
On Flower Sellers: