Limbu-paani wallah (lemonade seller) at the Gateway of India.
Repairs were ongoing at the Taj Hotel. Meera is mesmerized by those taanga (horse drawn carts). For that we take her to the Gateway everyday, but she doesn’t get to ride the taanga every day.
A wide view of the Gateway from across the Taj.
As promised, Meera’s right foot!
See a few related posts:
- Visiting the Gateway of India
- Sweeper at the Gateway of India
- Kabootar at the Taj Hotel Mumbai
- Boats at the Gateway of India
- Mee Mumbaikar
- Chana Wallah Quintessential Mumbai