- Rendevous with Sagarmatha (Everest)
- Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Monks at the Pashupatinath Temple
- Baudhanath Stupa
- Monks at the Baudhanath Stupa
- Kids at the Baudhanath Stupa
- Onwards to Kodari
- Tension in Kodari
- Respite in Nyalam
- Cerulean Skies over Nyalam
- Across the Tibetan Plateau towards Sishapangma
- Girl in Saga
- Peigutso Lake towards Saga
- Brahmaputra and onwards to Paryang
- Rest Area Enroute to Manasarovar
- Lake Manasarovar – An Accidental Pilgrim
- From Manasarovar, a Glimpse of Kailash
- Kailash Parikrama: A trek around Kailash
- Kailash Finally
- Waterfall in Nepal
- Wave back to the kids in Kodari
Planning kailash trip in jun 2017 and while doing search for trip operators and info abt the trip itself, came across your blog which is very informative. Thanks for sharing the experience.
I am based in Columbia MD and few questions
1. any tour operators you recommend
2. i am 62 and any suggestions based on your experience
3. what about food operators provide…
Hi Can you just send me a separate email at arunshanbhag AT gmail
I would love to visit Kailash Manasarovar in future. thanks for the information about kailash Mansarover.
I would like to go to Kailash parikrama. Where may I find more information on which group I shouild go with?
I think Kesari Tours from Mumbai is one of the best and most reasonable Agency which organizes. They can even arrange it if you are from a different city.