All my posts related to the Mumbai Blasts in chronological order:
- Mumbai Blasts: Day 1
- Mumbai Blasts: Day 2
- Mumbai Blasts: Mop up at the Taj
- Mumbai: Beloved City Reclaimed
- Leopold Reopens, Mumbai Bounces Back!
- Justifying Citizen Journalists
- Dossier of Evidence Submitted to Pakistan
- Previously Unseen Pics from 26/11
Here are some of my previous posts on Mumbai. Preblast time period. To share with you the beauty of the Taj and the people in Mumbai!
- Kabootar at the Taj Mahal Hotel. The way I remember the Taj and surroundings.
- Boats at the Gateway of India
- Best Place for an old-fashioned haircut. This place is a few steps from the Leopold and many of the leopold cafe victims had died in front of this place. The terrorists had left an RDX bomb outside their door. The Police had found it in time.
- Kailash Parbat: How to eat a Paani-Puri The best Paani puris and chaat in town; steps from the Nariman Building.
- Bademiyan: Colaba’s Culinary Firmament! Bademiyan is only a few steps from the Leopold Cafe where the Terrorists killed innocents enroute to the Taj via the back entrance.
- Mango Manna! One more reason to visit Mumbai during the sweltering summer!
- Baanganga: Sacred Place in the heart of Mumbai
- Vegetable seller at Walkeshwar
- Come running with me!
- Sweeper at the Gateway of India, across from the Taj One of my favorite pics.
- Mee Mumbaikar
This blog and associated pictures have been covered extensively in the International News Media. Here is a sampling:
- Coverage on CNN International (Telephone Interview)
- The New York Times; Nov 29, 2008
Citizen Journalists Provided Glimpses of Mumbai Attacks
- BBC News; Latest News
Links to this blog
- National Public Radio, Morning Edition (WBUR, Boston)
Summary and Audio Broadcast
- The Boston Globe, Professor’s blog chronicled the terror
- Canadian TV Mumbai crisis put ‘citizen journalists’ in spotlight
- Les Observateurs; Mumbai Attacks: “The terrorists were shooting indiscriminately” Nov 27, 2008.
- Les Observateurs; Nuit sanglante à Bombay Nov 27, 2008, in French
- Norwegian newsmedia: Dagbladet.no; Hvordan opplever innbyggerne i Mumbai terroren? Here I also answered questions for readers!
- Associated Press: Bloggers provide raw view of Mumbai attacks
- In the Huffington Post
- Australian Newspaper, The Age: Bloggers provide raw view of Mumbai attacks
- Yahoo Tech! News: Twitter, blogs provide riveting accounts of Mumbai attacks (AFP); Nov 29, 2008
- Australian Newspaper, The Age: Twitter, blogs provide riveting accounts of Mumbai attacks; Filed by the French News Agency, AFP, Washington, DC. Nov 29, 2008
- In my home town newspaper Arlington Advocate’s blog.
- In the Greek Press, “Αφιλτράριστες” οι επιθέσεις στην Ινδία…
- Lessons from Twitter
- One of my pics made the cover of Pragati: The Indian National Interest Review
Thank you all for your help, kindness and support through these trying days! And we were the lucky ones!